By having an active billing service subscription with Vessio, LLC you are accepting our terms of service.
Free Trial and Service Coverage
Free trials, when offered, are limited to 1 service and/or support hour and services will be executed only after approval by Vessio, LLC. Billed service subscriptions otherwise referred to as a “Maintenance Plan” are limited to 3 service and/or support hours per month. Additional billing for services that exceed coverage or are outside of a “Maintenance Plan” criteria will be billed at $85 per hour.
Payments, Subscriptions, and Refunds
Payments for the service plans listed on this website are billed monthly automatically, you are solely responsible for managing your billing subscription. If we hold your billing subscription such as with a manual sign up via credit card, you must notify us to cancel your recurring billing at least 15 days prior to your next due date. Your website maintenance service subscription and any billing associated will remain active unless special arrangements are honored. It is up to the end-user/subscriber to utilize their allocated monthly service coverage in which they are being billed for per month to request service. Vessio, LLC does not roll over un-used service coverage on a month to month basis. Refunds are applicable for the first 3 days of your service subscription or on 1 month of service when no service was performed within 30 days.
Changing of Service Plans
Vessio, LLC reserves the right to change the coverage and pricing of our service plans at any time during active service. If a change in service pricing should occur to a monthly subscription, notice will be provided 30 days in advance. Vessio, LLC reserves the right to cancel service, discontinue, or temporary suspend service at any time.
A single service request is applicable to a single designated area of your website. All service requests must be approved and scheduled prior to beginning work on the request. If a service request requires or is estimated to accrue overages, you will be informed and presented with additional pricing options. It is your responsibility to inform us of changes, updates, and provide general service requests to your website. Website backups and compliance updates are provided during the process of fulfilling a service request and are generally applied to the area of your website that is being serviced unless ongoing tasks are pre-arranged. If a particular service request does not meet our approval standard, we reserve the right to refuse the specific request and/or offer an alternative solution. In the case of custom service such as with a complete website build, application development, or general web development, service will be issued and priced separately on a case by case basis.
Vessio, LLC is not liable for any aspect of your website, it’s functionality, data, or configurations under any circumstances.
1. Website Use Terms
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Vessio, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Vessio, LLC’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vessio, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Vessio, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Vessio, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Vessio, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Vessio, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Website Vessio, LLC’s Internet site, even if Website Vessio, LLC or a Vessio, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Vessio, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vessio, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Website Vessio, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Website Vessio, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Vessio, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vessio, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Vessio, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Acceptable use policy
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with Vessio, LLC. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document Vessio, LLC may suspend or terminate your account.
Vessio, LLC’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for Vessio, LLC Services is designed to help protect Vessio, LLC, Vessio, LLC’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by Vessio, LLC. Vessio, LLC reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time.
Prohibited Uses of Vessio, LLC Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Vessio, LLC’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Vessio, LLC’s servers, is prohibited. Vessio, LLC accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Vessio, LLC customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Vessio, LLC-hosted domain, or referencing any Vessio, LLC account, is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Vessio, LLC customers or end-users by any means or device.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Vessio, LLC network or on another provider’s network.
10. Using Vessio, LLC’s Services to interfere with the use of the Vessio, LLC network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users
Each Vessio, LLC customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Vessio, LLC, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an Vessio, LLC customer will be forwarded to the Vessio, LLC customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the Vessio, LLC Acceptable Use Policy occur, Vessio, LLC reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Vessio, LLC’s AUP as Vessio, LLC deems appropriate, without notice.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.